StyleGuard tab no longer is diplayed on the Word or Outlook toolbar
- Start Microsoft Word or Outlook, depending on your subscription.
- Follow the steps for your application to open the “Options” dialogs. (Steps 1 and 2 in diagrams)
- Click on “Add-Ins” menu option. (Step 3 in diagrams)
- In the “Manage” dropdown select “Disabled Items” and then click the “Go…” button. (Steps 4 and 5 in diagrams)
- Select the “StyleGuard Addin for Microsoft Word” or “StyleGuard Addin for Microsoft Outlook” and click the “Enable” button.
- At this point the StyleGuard tab should be displayed in Word or Outlook.
- Restart Word or Outlook to verify that the StyleGuard tab is available on the toolbar.