For Windows (Windows XP through Windows 8) and Office 2007 or 2010
Setup has detected that the file ‘C:\Users\…\VSTOR40\vstor40_x86.exe’ has changed since it was initially published.
See the setup log file located at ‘C:\Users\…\install.log’ for more information.
This is usually caused by security restriction or anti-virus software on your system that prevented the StyleGuard setup program from downloading the needed programs like the StyleGuard prerequisites from the Microsoft website.
Please click the links below to install StyleGuard manually following the steps:
3. Download and run the appropriate installer for your Office application(s):
- a. Word 2007 and 2010: https://style-guard.com/download/StyleGuardWord10Setup.msi
- a. Outlook 2007 and 2010: https://style-guard.com/download/StyleGuardOutlook10Setup.msi
- a. Word 2013: https://style-guard.com/download/StyleGuardWord13Setup.msi
- a. Outlook 2013: https://style-guard.com/download/StyleGuardOutlook13Setup.msi