Symptom: Nothing happens when you click on apsetup.dmg
Things to check:
- Mono runtime (see prerequisites) is installed.
- You have permission to create folders under .config.
If your Mac doesn’t know how to mount a dmg file you won’t be able to install the StyleGuard application.
Steps to manually mount apsetup.dmg using the disk utility application in Mac.
- Copy the apsetup.dmg file to your desktop.
- Click the apsetupXXXX.dmg file then go to file -> open with -> disk utility
- Click on the apsetup_XXXXX.dmg file to expand the file.
- Hold down the CTRL key and click on the StyleGuard disk and select “Open StyleGuard.”
- Follow Step 2 by dragging the StyleGuard icon into the applications folder.